David Laud is an experienced executive coach and qualified mentor and has participated in and run a number of mentoring programmes.
Business coaching from i2i has taken a recent update through the introduction of our new programme, insight 2 impact. This programme is designed to address specific challenges for business owners in;
- Strategic Goal Setting
- Growth & Resource Projections
- Communication with Teams
- Motivation and Performance
If you’re interested in hearing how insight 2 impact might help your organisation please provide an outline of your project click here
As a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing David acts as an active mentor for the CIM members.
To help identify if you would benefit from a mentoring relationship we’ve outlined a few pointers below.
Features of mentoring Relationship
• A one-to-one, dynamic interpersonal relationship
• Addresses the developmental needs of the individual
• Focuses on longer term needs
• Uses a non-directive (asking) repertoire
• Individual person-focused (rather than task-focussed)
• A long-term relationship
• Helps the learner improve his/her ability to learn
• May challenge his/her preferred learning style
• A lateral process – unlocking creativity to solve problems and explore options
• Increases motivation
If you’re interested in hearing how mentoring might help yourself or members of your staff please drop David a line and click here
Note: All enquiries handled in the strictest confidence