“The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” Alan Kay
Wouldn’t it be great to see real growth this year?
HOWEVER… engagement with external “experts” can prove frustrating. A consultant might be slick in presentation, offer a way to see where you should be, but more often than not won’t help you deliver.
As the business owner, CEO or Managing Director you and your team are too busy with the “day to day” operational priorities and there’s little time for the “strategic stuff!”
Just having a nice report with recommendations won’t get your objectives over the line.
BUT…would it help to have:
- A methodology that would help you plan out a simple, visual and coherent growth plan with defined goals.
- *A trusted and globally recognised process that takes your goals and offers a flexible but structured approach to engaging and motivating your teams to contribute toward the targets.
- Fresh perspective from someone who’s familiar with managing through a crisis, re-structuring and growing a multi million turnover business for over a decade. (Including the 2008 recession, Brexit and Digital Revolution).
- A resource that won’t go running for the hills as soon as the fees paid. (We stick around and stay in touch long after our fees have been paid).
- A FREE, one to one consultation to talk through the current situation, obtain an overview, assess challenges and consider the options. Enquire Now
Introducing *insight 2 impact – a combination of trusted approaches to business planning, management and delivery, taking you from top level strategy all the way through to quarterly plans and monthly tactical actions.
With many years senior management experience including that of a CEO, COO and CMO David Laud is well placed to support business owners with planning and support at this time.
A member of the Institute of Interim Management and a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, David brings a professional yet personable approach to business challenges.
If you would like to reach out and engage with us we would encourage you to complete the enquiry form below, email email@example.com or just call 07880 794731.
With busy workloads and time pressures we can often overlook the essential part planning has to play in our efforts to achieve success.
At i2i we have the skills and experience to help facilitate director level strategic planning. We take a course of action that seeks to enable the business owners to determine the strategic direction; after all it’s your business, not ours.
We listen, take time to consider the issues and if required introduce practical suggestions that can spark a new direction and inspire greater growth for your company. We see the process as a partnership and one in which we invest our time and resources to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.